All rules set for the Juniorthon have been designed in such a way as to protect the safety of the participants. Your co-operation is needed to make this event a great success.
- The event is open to both boys and girls below the age group of 5 to 15 years.
- The decision of the organizing committee shall be final with respect to any matter relating to the event.
- The organizing committee reserves the right to disqualify any individual who does not comply with the rules.
- The organizers will not entertain nor be in any way responsible for any disputes arising from incomplete or inaccurate entry details in the registration form.
- A participant is strictly not allowed to transfer his or her race entry to another party or change race categories after his or her registration is confirmed.
- Juniorthon organizers and officials will not be responsible for any loss and/or damage, personal, or otherwise, to the belongings and items lost during the event. Authorized security personnel also reserve the right to open and examine any item or baggage for security purpose.
What time do I report to the venue?
Please report an hour before the start of your race category.
Where to report after reaching venue?
All reporting location, time and maps will be sent to the registered email id two days ahead of the run.
What do I wear to the marathon?
The T-shirt and bib that has been provided.
Is it compulsory to wear my bib number?
Yes, Bib number must be worn at all times. The bib numbers are your unique identification and are required to be displayed at multiple locations during the run and after the run.
What do I do if I forget to get my chest number/bib to the venue?
Registered participant without the bib / chest number will not be allowed to participate in the event. The bibs will not be replaced or reissued.
How do I seek medical help during the run?
Kindly report to the nearest first aid counter / medical staff available at the start and finish point or to ambulance that will be strategically parked along the course. In case you are not able to spot a medical personal or an ambulance, please report to the nearest volunteer who will help and assist to reach the nearest medical / first-aid staff.
What if I am not able to run and complete the race?
If you are not able to complete the race then we recommend you to use the side walk to rest and or resume at your free will. In case you need any assistance, kindly call out to the nearest volunteer.
What if I want to drop out of the race?
Please report to the nearest volunteer on the course and seek their assistance.
What to do after crossing the finish line?
Please report to the official at the finish line and provide your name and chest number.
How do I meet my family after the race?
All Parents assemble at the Finish Line to meet their children after the run and thereafter collect the Finisher’s Medal.
How can I find out if my child has finished or dropped out from the run?
If the children drop out and are unable to complete the run, volunteers will guide and assist children to the finish point. All participants who have finished the run will be guided to the assembly point for parents to take them home.
How will Time Chip help?
With the use of Time Chip, we are able to provide immediate and accurate results of the participants. Once the race starts, our system figures the time between the start to when they cross the finish line; which calculates their race time. The exact race time will be mentioned in the E-certificate.