Juniorthon Ambassadors are highly motivated individuals who strongly believe & promote running as an active lifestyle for kids and the entire family and who are very passionate about encouraging children to leave their gadgets and go outdoors. They could be mothers or non-mothers, fitness enthusiasts, runners or anyone who understands the importance of children’s health and do everything they can to promote it. They should have a good network and believe that they can drive offline participation for Mumbai Juniorthon 2019 which is scheduled on Sunday 1st December. Our ambassadors should keep the spirit of Juniorthon alive in the city through the next 5 months by spreading our message and reaching out to more and more kids / parents.
- Target to bring 50 plus Registrations
- Promote Juniorthon digitally (Insta, FB and Whatsapp group)
- Participate in Juniorthon Bootcamp/Promotional Event
- Content Contribution: Pics/Videos/Blogs
- Event day coverage on their Social Media
- Complimentary Registration for their kids
- Juniorthon Ambassador Certificate
- Ambassador T-shirts
- Recognition on Juniorthon’s Social Media Pages & Website
- Free KidZania Pass (1 Kid + 1 Adult)
- Healthy Hamper
- Ambassadors will regularly spread information online and offline about Juniorthon as provided to them by our Team on their social handles and personal groups for Registration (Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram, Blogs, school groups, building groups, social activity groups, personal groups and more)
- Ambassadors will not use Juniorthon logo/ creatives/ forms/ collaterals/ T-shirts for any other purpose except for promotion/registration of Mumbai Juniorthon 2019.
- Ambassadors should maintain an excel sheet of registrations and submit it every 15 days to our Team.
Please Note: Ambassadors do NOT receive monetary compensation of any kind. This is strictly and purely a volunteer role, not employee, freelance or contractor. Ambassadors serve from 1st July to 1st December and are encouraged to reapply to continue in future years.